SANDRA shows high marketable yield, regular graded tubers with a nice red skin color even after long term storage.
- Cooking type B, no discoloration after cooking,
- starch content 13-14%,
- low sensitivity to mechanical damage, internal
- defects and black spots
- deep red skin
- Very high marketable yield
- uniform grading
- PCN: Ro 1
- wart disease: K1,2 (6,18 little susceptible)
- Y-virus (PVY): very high
- potato leaf roll (PLRV): medium
- late blight: very high
- black leg: very high
- common scab: high
- Oval to long oval tubers
- shallow eyes
- red skin
- yellow flesh
- very strong
- flower red-violet
- rapid development and foliage cover
- SANDRA can be produced on all types of soil.
- Seed treatment against rhizoctonia is recommended.
- Normal planting depth and distance in the row relatively late tuberisation
- N-supply 100-120 kg N is recommended.
- Phosphorus and potassium according to local standard application
No metribuzin sensitivity due to a good tolerance to late blight spraying intervals can be less than average haulm killing by splitting technique.
- Very good storability
- lower sensitive to Helminthosporium solani than comparable varieties