SISSI has an outstanding consumption quality. Therefore SISSI
should be used for packing in the premium sector or for direct marketing. SISSI can also be used for organic production.
Cooking type A, excellent taste, no discoloration after cooking, easily washable, suitable for prepacking, good storage ability due to good dormancy
- Nematodes: Ro 1-5
- Y-virus (PVY): high
- Potato leaf roll virus (PLRV): high to medium
- Late blight (phytophtora inf.): high
- Black leg (erwinia spp.): high
- Common scab (streptom.scabies): high
- Potato wart disease (synchyt.): 1
Long oval, smooth yellow skin, shallow eyes
Seed tubers of SISSI should be warmed up before planting. Treatment against Rhizoctonia solani is recommended. SISSI should be planted with 30-32 cm in a 75 cm row in a well prepared seedbed. SISSI shows a sensitive reaction to late Sencor application.