CAPRI is a very early and tough variety, which gets mature very quickly.
Cooking type B, good taste, yellow flesh (after cooking as well), very low sensitivity to internal defects
For early harvesting: high marketable yield, large sized tubers
- Nematodes: Ro 1, 4
- Potato wart disease (synchyt.): 1
- Y-Virus (PVY): high
- Potato leaf roll virus (PLRV):medium to high
- Late blight (phytophthora inf.): high
- Black leg (erwinia spp.): high
- Common scab (streptom. scabies): high
Oval tubers, shallow eyes, smooth and bright-yellow skin, yellow flesh
Intermediate type, white flowers, rapid youth development
CAPRI has medium demands to soil and water supply. Treatment against Rhizoctonia solani is recommended. It should be planted in rows allowing 28-30cm between in a well prepared seedbed. CAPRI prefers a harmonic fertilization. Spraying should be done in usual intervals.